We are happy to announce that we will be reopening on Monday, June 15! In order to prioritize the safety of our community, we will be exercising a temporary change in policy to minimize the spread of COVID-19. New library policies will be as follows:
- No more than 4 patrons at a time will be permitted within the library.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, or entrance will be denied. Family groups larger than 4 people should call for a family appointment time.
- All patrons who are able will be required to wear a mask and exercise proper social distancing while in the library.
- We kindly ask that patrons avoid loitering and socializing in the library. Patrons will be expected to complete their desired tasks within 30 minutes.
- Patrons will be permitted one 30-minute visit to the library per day.
- Limited computers will be offered to ensure proper social distancing and sanitizing.