Stop by the library every week with your kids to pick up an activity bag and free books! There may be small contests and demonstrations on Mondays as well! This year’s Summer Library Program is “Imagine Your Story”. The library now has BINGO reading activity cards to encourage summer reading. Complete a row of five activities to earn up to three prizes! We would like to thank D&Z’s One Stop and Lone Stop Shell for providing prizes for our summer program.
We are happy to announce that we will be reopening on Monday, June 15! In order to prioritize the safety of our community, we will be exercising a temporary change in policy to minimize the spread of COVID-19. New library policies will be as follows:
- No more than 4 patrons at a time will be permitted within the library.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, or entrance will be denied. Family groups larger than 4 people should call for a family appointment time.
- All patrons who are able will be required to wear a mask and exercise proper social distancing while in the library.
- We kindly ask that patrons avoid loitering and socializing in the library. Patrons will be expected to complete their desired tasks within 30 minutes.
- Patrons will be permitted one 30-minute visit to the library per day.
- Limited computers will be offered to ensure proper social distancing and sanitizing.
New books have been added to the collection. To view more, take a look at the catalog here on the Lone Rock Community Library website. New titles will be added weekly!